Click HERE to register your restaurant
Restaurants: Click here for event details
SETUP FOR VENDORS
Setup is from 3:30 to 4:45pm at the front main entrance of Brookwood High School. We will have parents available to assist with move-in and setup. Doors open to the public at 5:00 pm.
The Brookwood Band Association will provide table setup, ticket processing and cleanup for the serving and dining areas. We will provide signage for your restaurant. There will be a parent and one or two students assigned to assist you at your table. They will take care of checking off the “Taste Tickets” and to assist you as you may require. You will receive two complimentary event tickets for your use in sampling the fare along with the other attendees.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Our website, TasteOfBrookwood.com, offers year-round advertising for our participating restaurants and the event is actively promoted through social media..
You’ll also receive:
- Brookwood Band Association is a 501c3 organization – donations are tax deductible
- Your logo and a link to your website from TasteofBrookwood.com
- A plaque of appreciation identifying you as a supporter of our program
- A table with event specific signage identifying your restaurant
- Volunteer support from setup through teardown
- Promotional opportunity for coupon or menu distribution